Scope: Bookado for Teams, Bookado Admin Portal, Bookado Backend
Recently we have updated our software to improve your experience while using Bookado.
Please find below information about newest releases. If you experience any problems with the release please contact our Support Team.
Bookado for Teams [1.2.16]
- Improved Filtering by Favorites, now the response is faster
- [BUG-FIX] Not possible to unmark the resource from Favorites while adding a new event
- [BUG-FIX] Location setting is set to ‘All locations’ after user turns off Favorites Filter
- [BUG-FIX] Sometimes information about availability of resources is shown as a negative value
Bookado Admin Portal [1.6.0]
- [NEW FEATURE] Add a subpage in Settings and two fields: (1) to store e-mail address for sending invoices and (2) to store notes for example “PO number”.
- [NEW FEATURE] Functionality to upload a default photo to all resources of a given type at once
- [NEW FEATURE] Functionality of defining a default resource description to all resources of given type at once
- [NEW FEATURE] Add subpage to Settings with Administration Consent for API permissions to make it easier to provide the consent for IT Administrators
- [BUG-FIX] Sometimes Admin portal is unreachable after log out
- [BUG-FIX] Fixing the issues whith setting the Primary user
Bookado Backend 
- [NEW FEATURE] Introducing a Count Charges Automation Process as a next part of Credit Card payments
- [NEW FEATURE] Add fields allowing to store additional information (1) to store e-mail address for sending invoices and (2) to store notes for example “PO number”.
- [NEW FEATURE] Add cache to Reporting
- [NEW FEATURE] New endpoint to upload a tenant’s level default photo for a resource type
- [NEW FEATURE] New endpoint to define a tenant’s level default description for a resource type
- [NEW FEATURE] New endpint for changing a custom image’s active state
- [BUG-FIX] Now mobile users see’s only reservations with desks on desk tab, the events without reservations (in example placeholders) are presended only on rooms tab together with rooms reservations;